Επιλέξτε γράμμα:   Α • Β  Γ • Δ • Ε • Ζ  Η • Θ • Ι • Κ • Λ • Μ  Ν  Ξ  Ο  Π  Ρ  Σ  Τ  Υ  Φ  Χ  Ψ  Ω

× Σε αυτή την περιοχή της ιστοσελίδας μπορείτε να γράφετε τα όνειρά σας σε περίπτωση που δεν βρίσκετε την ερμηνεία τους στο αλφαβητάρι μας ή θέλετε να ρωτήσετε για συγκεκριμένες λεπτομέρειες που δεν καλύπτουν οι ήδη υπάρχουσες ερμηνείες. Επίσης, έχετε τη δυνατότητα να συζητήσετε για τα όνειρα άλλων αναγνωστών μας και να πείτε την άποψή σας σε περίπτωση που είχατε ονειρευτεί κι εσείς παρόμοια πράγματα στο παρελθόν ή αν έχετε κάποια εξήγηση γι' αυτά. Παρακαλούμε, ωστόσο, να αποφεύγετε στις δημοσιεύσεις σας τα κεφαλαία γράμματα και τα greeklish (λατινικοί χαρακτήρες), ώστε να κάνετε το έργο όλων μας ευκολότερο.

Πονουσε το χέρι μου

• Βαλεντίνα
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της Βαλεντίνα Συντάκτης θέματος
1 Χρόνος 4 Εβδομάδες πριν #1014 από Βαλεντίνα
Πονουσε το χέρι μου δημιουργήθηκε από Βαλεντίνα
Καλημέρα σας, είδα σήμερα το πρωί στον ύπνο μου πως ήμουν στο κρεβάτι μου κμετα  πήγα στο σαλόνι κ ήταν οι νεκροί γονείς μου εκε εκεί κ γω έκλαιγα κ τους έλεγα ότι με πονάει το μπράτσο μου,ενοιωθα τον πόνο στον ύπνο μου..στην πραγματικότητα με πονάει το δεξί μόυ μπράτσο, αλλά στον ύπνο μου με πονούσε πολύ..οι γονείς μου με κοίταζαν κ δεν ήξεραν τί να με κάνουν.. πονούσα κ έκλαιγα..μετα από αυτό αλλάζει σκηνή το όνειρο,κ βλέπω ένα άρρωστο σκυλάκι στον δρόμο,το είδε ο νεκρός πατέρας μου κ λέει ότι είναι άρρωστο κ μετα τον είδα να σκάβει ένα λάκκο για να θάψει τό σκυλάκι πού ήταν ήδη ζωντανό  νεκρό..όταν ανοιξε τό λάκκο το σκυλάκι πήδηξε μόνο του με χαρά μέσα κ χαμογελουσε κιόλας κ ο πατέρας μου τό έθαψε..το σκυλάκι είχε χρώμα καφέ με άσπρο..μετα είπε ό πατέρας μου θα έρθουμε πάλι να το ξεθάψουμε να δούμε αν είναι ζωντανό.. γενικά βλέπω παράξενα κ μπερδεμένα όνειρα..
  • TobiasLiaby
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της TobiasLiaby Συντάκτης θέματος
1 Χρόνος 3 Εβδομάδες πριν #1015 από TobiasLiaby
Απαντήθηκε από TobiasLiaby στο θέμα don't think anything
Cool + for the post
  • JimmywayPe
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της JimmywayPe Συντάκτης θέματος
1 Χρόνος 2 Εβδομάδες πριν #1016 από JimmywayPe
Απαντήθηκε από JimmywayPe στο θέμα My Inamorata Curriculum vitae Dating: A Pilgrimage of Suitor, Growth, and Self-D
Dating can be an overwhelming in the future nerve-wracking know-how, extraordinarily when you join someone who you can get the drift a following with. This was the trunk in the interest of me when I met my girlfriend, and our relationship has been a pilgrimage of get a kick from, wart, and self-discovery. In this article, I last will and testament interest my young lady story dating and how our relationship has impacted my life.

Caucus My Girlfriend

restrainedmen.com
webtubegay.com

I met my girlfriend at a coffee blow the whistle on buy while I was studying instead of an exam. She was sitting across from me, and we both kept glancing at each other. After a while, she came for to my itemization and introduced herself. We started chatting, and I was when fatigued to her sense of humor and intelligence. We exchanged numbers, and the rest is history.

The early stages of our relationship were filled with excitement and getting to know each other. We went on dates, had unfathomable conversations, and laughed a lot. I knew original on that I wanted to pursue a grim relationship with her because of how much she aligned with my values and goals in life.

The Challenges of Long-Distance

After a few months of dating, my girlfriend had to actuate to another position as a replacement for a chore opportunity. This was a profound stretch to go to us because we had grown so conclude in a short-lived amount of heyday, and at times we would have to pilot a long-distance relationship. We мейд the decision to continue our relationship and mark where it would go.

The long-distance point of view of our relationship was challenging, but it also allowed us to breed apart and as a couple. We had to learn how to tell effectively, custody each other, and win age recompense each other despite the distance. We also made unflinching to afflict each other regularly and pattern festivity activities to look forward to.

The Peregrination of Self-Discovery

Being in a serious relationship has taught me a great deal b much about myself and what I want in life. I receive academic to spread better, be more persistent, and compromise when necessary. My girlfriend has also been a fountain-head of stick up for and encouragement as I chevy my dreams.

A certain of the biggest lessons I give birth to learned is the worth of self-care and fascinating trouble of my mad health. It's peaceful to get caught up in the shove and bustle of life-force, but having someone who cares for the sake me has made me make a reality the account of taking breaks, seeking psychoanalysis when needed, and prioritizing my well-being.

Looking Towards the Future

Sporadically, my girlfriend and I own been together in regard to from two years, and our relationship continues to blossom stronger every day. We have talked about our approaching together, including our shared goals and plans. It's exhilarating to obtain someone who supports me and who I can fortify in return.

In conclusion, my girl story dating has been a journey of charge from, growth, and self-discovery. Meeting my girlfriend was a turning spike in my life, and our relationship has taught me so much on every side myself and what I want in life. While the challenges of long-distance were naughty, it allowed us to grow stronger as a couple. I am discomfited for our later together and look transmit to what it holds.
  • EugeneTef
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της EugeneTef Συντάκτης θέματος
1 Χρόνος 2 Εβδομάδες πριν #1017 από EugeneTef
Απαντήθηκε από EugeneTef στο θέμα Try ourssakura massage in NY
<b><a href=https://adult.manhattan-massage.com>adult massage hot

Good day .

Top craftsmen at the present time worth its weight in gold , in this regard prices for Thai massage in Manhattan Beach rather expensive . In our SPA you can find out all the beauty useful procedure practically for nothing .

Relaxing massage of the whole body positive affects all without exception systems and organs our body:

o Muscles and Joints - improved mobility , you will recover faster after a visual load, elimination of lactic acid and recovery from exercise
o Skin - activates flow blood, occurs saturation oxygen
o Vessels - getting rid of edema , normalizing the cardiovascular system and relieving anemia
o Nervous system - improve mood , headaches go away , improve health, relief from headaches and spasms , relieve nervous tension and improve well-being .
Swedish massage more important in case losing weight and getting rid of c ellulite.
The Luxurious Classic massage in Ditmars waiting customer here.

o Impressive variety options massage techniques
o Sessions Hardware - vibration full body massage from 1 hour
Offer all of you , visit the site and learn all methods of massage personally.
  • topsamaradrits
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της topsamaradrits Συντάκτης θέματος
1 Χρόνος 2 Εβδομάδες πριν #1018 από topsamaradrits
Απαντήθηκε από topsamaradrits στο θέμα housing inspection management company
Нам помогают, что думаете

<b><a href=https://topsamara.ru>обязана ли управляющая компания

The Counterpoint team managed all of the deficiencies and made sure that the building was happy with the construction throughout the entire2-year renovation. For that reason, Rule 2-01 provides that, in determining whether an accountant is independent, the Commission will consider all relevant facts and circumstances. In determining whether an accountant is independent, the Commission will consider all relevant circumstances, including all relationships between the accountant and the audit client, and not just those relating to reports filed with the Commission. Any partner, principal, shareholder, or professional employee of the accounting firm, any of his or her immediate family members, any close family member of a covered person in the firm, or any group of the above persons has filed a Schedule 13D or 13G (17 CFR 240.13d-101 or 240.13d-102) with the Commission indicating beneficial ownership of more than five percent of an audit client's equity securities or controls an audit client, or a close family member of a partner, principal, or shareholder of the accounting firm controls an audit client. 1) Financial relationships. An accountant is not independent if, at any point during the audit and professional engagement period, the accountant has a direct financial interest or a material indirect financial interest in the accountant's audit client, such as: (i) Investments in audit clients.
  • DavinKa
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της DavinKa Συντάκτης θέματος
1 Χρόνος 1 Εβδομάδα πριν #1019 από DavinKa
Απαντήθηκε από DavinKa στο θέμα Essay writing service 2023!
Hi! My name is Davin and I'm glad to be at oneirokritis.net. I was born in Luxembourg but now I'm a student at the State University of New York.
I'm normally an diligent student but this semester I had to go abroad to visit my kindred. I knew I wouldn’t have time to complete my annotated bibliography, so I’ve found an excellent solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM >>> essayerudite.com/write-my-essay/
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to finish it myself. I chose EssayErudite as my annotated bibliography writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (annotated bibliography, 72 pages, 1 days, Master's)
I never thought it could be possible to order annotated bibliography from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would undoubtedly advise this <a href=http://essayerudite.com>essay writing service to all my friends ;)